1. Individual membership – $130.00/year
Individual membership includes admission at all BFPF events.
2. Corporate membership – $750.00/year
Corporate Membership consists of:
- Individual membership;
- Admission for up to five guests;
- Recognition of sponsorship in BFPF brochures, website, and other promotional materials;
- Inclusion on corporate sponsor logo banner visible at all BFPF events.
To become a member, please download the membership form (pdf), print it, and mail it to the address below. Make checks payable to the Bangor Foreign Policy Forum.
Bangor Foreign Policy Forum
P.O. Box 547
Orono, ME 04473-0547
The Bangor Foreign Policy Forum is a non-partisan 501(c)(7) community organization that operates as a tax-exempt social club in accordance with The Internal Revenue Manual (IRM) 4.76.16 Social and Recreational Clubs – IRC §501(c)(7). The BFPF is supported solely by membership fees and dues which are not tax deductible.
For more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 581-1835.